OAM Treatment for Back and Neck Problems
We care for adult patients with neck and back problems including:
- Conditions caused by aging (degenerative disease): Lumbar and spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, osteoporosis and fragility/compression fractures of the spine, spondylolisthesis.
- Central spinal cord compression (myelopathy) of the cervical and thoracic spine.
- Problems with a spinal nerve root (radiculopathy) of the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine.
- Arthritis of the spine.
- Tumors of the spine and spinal cord.
- Spinal deformities such as scoliosis and kyphosis.
- Spine trauma and spinal cord injuries.
- Acute or chronic back and neck pain.
OAM Patient Portal
Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan invites our patients to register for our Secured Online Patient Portal. The Patient Portal is a convenient and secure health-management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. For more information, FAQ’s, or to request an Enrollment Token, please click the picture below.